Friday, June 18, 2010

Late Night Post

Officially it's a Bis fireplace insert that will put out enough heat to keep an 1800 square foot house toasty warm. Unofficially it's just darn good looking now that the door has been installed! Granite countertops, shiny enough to reflect the electrical outlets!

Light installed in the entryway!
The fumes from the wood floor are still strong so we've been opening doors & windows when we visit.
The office is shaping up nicely.
Ceiling fans in the two guest/kids bedrooms.

It won't be long now and we'll be moving in! Probably two to three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment