Saturday, September 11, 2010

Look What Popped Up Now

The past couple of weeks the ditches and right aways around Douglas County have been filled with black eyed susans. I was wishing we had some on our property and woke up Friday morning to find an outbreak of yellow flowers on the dirt pile. Was so excited thinking they were some of the black eyed susans, so I pulled out the binoculars for a closer look, upon closer inspection they appear to be some kind of daisy since they don't have that distinctive brown center. I think they add a nice spot of brightness to the view of the 'back 40'!



The traveling branch: you know I'm married to a prankster right? Well the other day he thought it would be funny to put a branch on the back of Sara's Escape. Not sure where the branch went after that, but tonight the branch mysteriously appeared on my Escape.
The prankster claims innocence!



No comments:

Post a Comment